the life that's thrown at me and how i throw it back
Skorpeo: I happen to know you were the most exquisite baby ever. But I'm gonna have to see for myself!
i dunno about that. assuming i was, i gladly hand over the crown to La Cognilia. she's got wispy blonde hair, and if it comes in curly, she will be extremely dangerous....
You can rest assured she is the cutest baby in a WHILE!!! (since mine aren't babies anymore!)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Skorpeo: I happen to know you were the most exquisite baby ever. But I'm gonna have to see for myself!
i dunno about that. assuming i was, i gladly hand over the crown to La Cognilia. she's got wispy blonde hair, and if it comes in curly, she will be extremely dangerous....
You can rest assured she is the cutest baby in a WHILE!!! (since mine aren't babies anymore!)
Post a Comment